Starting an online store is a great way to expand the market for your current physical store or simply launch a business without the high cost of a brick and mortar store. What’s more, it’s not as hard as it once was. Rather than hiring a developer to program a custom platform for you, you can choose from dozens of available e-commerce platforms and get your store up and running in a matter of hours.
What Does Shopify Offer?
Some of the main features that Shopify offers include:
- can accept payments face-to-face using the Shopify POS
- sell your products using Facebook Messenger, Facebook, Pinterest, Amazon, eBay, and other platforms
- sync between your physical and your online store
- calculate taxes with automatic tax rate calculator based on your location
- can offer free shipping 4mekey descargar
- compatible with numerous third-party apps for accounting, shipping, growing your email list, adding product reviews, and more
A great feature of Shopify is the sheer number of Shopify themes that are available. Third-party marketplaces like Envato Elements have plenty of Shopify themes to choose from and they are suitable for a variety of niches. They’re also easy to customize and most of them even allow you to import demo content with a single click so all you’ve got to do is replace it with your own content, rather than adding that section from scratch.
How Much Does Shopify Cost?
Shopify offers three main plans, all of which are billed on a monthly basis unless you choose the annual or biennial billing cycle. Plans start at $199 and you can try the platform and all the features for free for 14 days. All plans come with Shopify payments, third-party payment gateways, a free SSL certificate, the ability to use a custom domain, and the ability to create discount codes and print shipping labels.
Higher-priced plans include features such as the Video feature on homepage, Site speed optimization, Customized homepage – add or update section, Total SEO analysis and audit report, and Competitive analysis.